Halloween Crafts



Tomb-like Brownies we made- the kids loved them!


Ethan and Jonah with the brownies


Home Decor time again- I'm always wanting to paint something in my house! This time it is the front entryway. The Missionaries are coming over on Saturday for dinner and to help paint, so I had to choose a color.


What color would you choose? We're leaning towards the second one. Although the first is nice as well!


The boys were once again making Halloween crafts out of the craft book from the library. I knew Jonah was making this spider but it still shocked me to come up to his room and see it hanging there!


I guess Jonah decided that staples were easier than tape! :)

This is my blog. My name is Megan.


Comments

Amber said…
Those brownies are so clever! Very cute.
I personally like the last color but all of them would look good!
Fox and Amy said…
Your kids are getting so big! Such a fun age--no crazy crazy terrible-2s! Josh looks great with a beard! Where did you get the family tree drawing?
Mrs Abbott said…
Amy, Josh's sister Hilary made that family tree for us last Christmas. She has a tutorial of it on her blog Simplify. So cute! I do like Josh's beard and I miss it!