My Bucket List 2010



Well, maybe I shouldn't be writing my bucket list at 3 am on a Tuesday morning in October. Oh, well. I'm up, so I might as well make the use of my time- instead of just facebooking it away. That should be a new verb- facebooking! Love it! I've seen a few bucket lists and birthday lists (thanks, Brittanie and Tracey!) online lately and it has made me want to do my own. So, here it goes. My bucket list. The things I want to do before I die. (There I said it!)


1. Have another child.
2. Take beautiful gorgeous newborn pictures of said child/have someone else do it!
3. Bake a coconut chocolate cake that Marrisse gave me the recipe for but I never made.

4. Keep no balance on our credit cards for a year- thank you very much.
5. Visit Florida.

6. Go to Disney World.

7. Go on a Caribbean Cruise.

8. Return to Spain.
9. Kiss in front of the Eiffel Tower.

10. Eat a pastry and write poetry in Paris.

11. See my Grandparents in Wisconsin before they pass away.
12. Publish my blog into a book.

13. Take a photography class.

14. Get my Masters in Family Therapy.

15. Own a Nikon D40. Seriously.

16. Get a big, thick silver band for my right hand. Why? Because I dreamt @ it. 17. Eat at Ben's Chili Bowl.
18. Visit Baked & Wired- a cupcakery in D.C.

19. Shake the Prophet's hand.

20. See my boys go on missions and return in honor.
21. See my boys get their Eagle Scout awards.
22. See Elizabeth get married in the temple.
23. Become a Grandma.

24. Finish learning Claire de Lune on the piano.

25. Dare I say it- run a 10K.
26. Visit Hershey Pennsylvania.

27. Visit Gettysburg.

28. Watch the Senate in Session.

29. Attend the temple monthly for the rest of my life.

30. Learn to cook with spices.
31. Learn everything i can about bipolar disorder.

32. Make a few good, new friends.

33. Visit my twin sister Molly in St. Louis, Missouri.
34. Memorize the Living Christ.

* I'll stop at 34, since that is how old I will be next year. Is that crazy or what? How did I get to be so old? In 10 years Elizabeth will be 18- what??? I will post on my blog whenever I accomplish one of these bucket list items! Time for bed for me- busy Tuesday of a physical, 4 loads of laundry to fold, piano lessons, dinner to be made, bathrooms cleaned in prep for a Meet and Greet at my home here at 8 pm- you're invited! Come and chat!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Fox and Amy said…
Yay--I love reading bucket lists. Yours is great, and I know you'll get everything accomplished on it. Love ya!
Missa said…
What a great list! It makes me think of all the things I want to do. And you know, I've never actually run a 10K. I really like that as a goal. I'll keep you posted. :)
Unknown said…
Cool list! I can't wait to hear about the things as you accomplish them! I am sure you will too - and yes a 10k is not that bad just think of it as 6 miles and it sounds more doable!