A lot to mind




I recently got my hair cut- what do you think? Elizabeth took this picture of me, outside our home in Maryland, one September day.


I have a lot on my mind lately-


-Wanting to re-post my first blog post ever. Not even knowing where that post is exactly, since I started out at www.pinkpanda.blogger.com sometime in 2007 and then switched over to here and haven't looked back since. Maybe I'll find it next week online and post it. A-trip-down-memory-lane.

-Teaching piano lessons and loving it more than I ever thought possible.

-Wanting to get pregnant again, but nervous that I may miscarry again and end up in the hospital, again. Not wanting that, but wanting to move on with my life.

-Being bipolar, which involves waking up at 4 am, when no sleep meds are taken, and being completely and overwhelming depressed, burning that off by 6 am and doing the essentials: scripture study, lunches, dress, breakfast, lunches (I do it in shifts since I'm busy like that), getting kids dressed, teeth brushed, beds made (which only happens 1/2 the time), getting Asher to preschool (MWF) and then making it to the gym only to run a mile and rest on the locker room bench exhausted.

-Running unopposed for PTA Vice President, as we had no one in our PTA except the President and since I have no little baby to care for, I must put my extra energy into something.

-Finally finishing the 3rd Hunger Games book, The Mockingjay, and just weeping at the end.

-My little baby turning eight and getting baptized. So excited! Everything so new since we haven't done a baptism yet in our family. I mentioned that it is our family tradition to go out for dinner after a baptism. That raised an eye. Ok, it's my family and Josh's family tradition and now it is ours. The first one sets the tone.

-I am busy, but happy and happily in love as well.

Here's to a happy, busy life, filled with love for the Gospel, Jesus Christ, my friends, my family, my callings (organist, piano, Activity Days). I couldn't be any happier, despite or should I say even with, my temples of trials.

This is my blog. My name is Megan A.

Comments

Fox and Amy said…
Busy girl! You are being so positive, which is awesome! I am so glad you are loving teaching piano lessons, too. Praying you can get some sleep or at least some form of napping in! Love you!
Douglas Smith said…
What a nice post Megan. You really are a talented writer. You say so much with just a few words. Thanks for the update!

Love you lots!

D&S