Letter to Josh

Dear Josh,


Hey, if we ever move from the East, that is if the value of our home ever appreciates instead of depreciates and you happen to find a job that you absolutely love and it includes international communications regulation, such as you are doing now, please, please, please, pick somewhere that is within driving distance to a
Cafe Rio which Nie Nie now informs me is taking orders online now! Or near an In N Out - they have them in Utah now! Although, if you made me choose one or the other, I wouldn't be able to decide! Between In N Out, which is pure California, of my hometown homie, and Cafe Rio, who I fell in love with around the same time I fell in love with you, it's a tough call. Better play it safe and pick a place that has BOTH! Oh, and if it is near a TJ's as well, I wouldn't protest!

Love,

Your darling wife,

Megan Rose

Comments

Katz said…
Southern California has Cafe Rio now, too!