Holy Deliciousness

A warm Asiago (my fav) Bagel, cut in two, from Einstein Bagels (I had a coupon for a free bagel on Friday morning! Thank you sales inserts!) I brought it home, nuked it and spread it with whipped cream cheese. Divine!

-Sweet Peas in Ranch Dressing. Sams Club sells two bags of these babies for $4.99- $2.50 a pop and I LOVE them! I feed them to the kids as a snack before dinner and they aren't too full to not eat. I munch on them for lunch, snack and anytime in between! Yesterday, at Book Club, we ate them with a Ranch Dressing. Divine!

-Candy Corn. Who can say no to this sweet little treat? I put mine on brownies, in my cranberry-walnut oatmeal and anything else that is warm and will melt it into a gooey sweetness. If you haven't tried warm salty popcorn sprinkled with cold sweet candy corn, you are missing out. My favorite by far! Have to have a movie night with hubby and do that sometime soon! Before they are all gone!

-Mini Brownies, made in my new mini muffin tin, with mini peanut butter cups from Trader Joes. I was all about the mini and it was awesome. I thought the pb cups would harden after they melted, so they may be better on top of sheet brownies, not brownie bites.

-Warm milk with honey and a ripe banana at 2 am this morning. That's right- I went to sleep at 11 pm last night and was up at 1:40 am. That was way too early to be up for the day, but I was awake! I snacked on this favorite all time snack of mine (thus why I made a blog out of it, although I have neglected the poor thing). I went through a few months of receipts, looking for the Home Depot ones for our bath tile from this summer a long time ago, went online- although I try not to do e-mail or send fb messages at the wee hour of 3 am. Fell asleep reading An Unquiet Mind- that book is so cany how it describes my illness word for word, and woke up at 6:30 am. Better than nothing, but now I nixed my little temple trip planned for this morning and am taking it easy.

Have a great weekend! We're going camping! Pics to follow!

This is my blog. My name is Megan A.

Comments

Fox and Amy said…
Mmm..yummy! I will have to try the candy corn in popcorn. That sounds so good! I'm so jealous that you have a Trader Joe's there. Seriously, have you gone to H & M yet? Jealous of that too!