Brookside Butterfly Garden







How about a little arm candy?


Before the school rush began once again, I met up with a friend and her four children, ages almost as same as mine and made a trip to Wheaton, Maryland, to their Brookside Gardens. They hold a butterfly exhibit there every year from May until Sept. and wetry to make it out there every year to check out these little creatures with "Wings of Fancy". At one time, one lighted upon my arm and the head of my sweet friend M. Lovely. We got to see butterflies that had just emerged from their cocoons, wet and sticky. And watch as the children laughed and played among the flower blossoms and delicate little creatures. At one point, I let each of my children hold my camera and try to capture their beauty and grace. What a beautiful summer day, to spend time in a butterfly garden with friends, surrounded by beauty, peace, love and laughter. Thanks for a wonderful time! We had a blast!

This is my blog. My name is Megan A.

Comments

Joanie said…
I love this new blog of yours, Megan and the big pictures...you are quite the photographer...Sigh!..I have such talented children!! Love, Mom