Baby BOOM!


Well, it's that time of the year again! The time when everyone you know seems to be pregnant! Okay. Maybe it's just me. Maybe when you are trying, everyone and their daughter is pregnant! Not usually everyone and their daughter, but sometimes that's the case! Let me start off with a drum roll. Bwa-tat-ta-tat---- (editor's note: the majority of the following people have already publicly announced their stork news- all except one and the last one doesn't have very many connections with anyone that reads my blog, so I feel okay with adding her to the list.)


-Molly L, my twin sister- who I am so excited for, because her youngest one at home will be six by the time the baby is due and babies really liven up the house! She's due March 2011, hoping for a boy, thinking of the name Dane (I can also say this because she doesn't read my blog very often so she probably won't know I told you!)

-MaryRuth T., who I am also very excited for because she is a great, fun Mom and anyone coming to live in her household will be happy and well cared for. Welcoming the new addition in April 2011!

-Sariah T., who has the most adorable babies since her husband is from Africa. Can't wait to meet the new one in April 2011!

-Melissa C. She has kids the same age as I do, that is until we get to T. who is almost one and a half. So excited for her, since I see her all the time- so her babies are like my babies! Feb. 2011. Finding out soon!

-Carolyn H. Due April 2011 as well. So excited for her because she lives relatively close and the chances that I get to babysit this little one are very high. Hooray for Carolyn!

-And last but not least, Doris. My good, good friend whose only child so far is Ethan's best friend Andy. Andy will be almost seven when this new little one is born into the family. So excited for her that it gives me chills. They weren't trying, but have wanted another one for so long, I am so thrilled for her. Due sometime around April or May, she's not very sure.

Congratulations to all you pregnant women out there! I am so excited for you and happy that I can live vicariously through you!

Love, Megan

p.s. I was hesitant to post this post but I did! I wanted to add that I am truly excited for these women. What a beautiful thing it is to be a part of Heavenly Father's Plan- that of allowing everyone a chance to be born on earth, to learn and grow and return to live with Him- by bearing and raising children. It's not about me. It's about Him.

-Oh, and Diana C. who is due any day now, Thursday to be exact. So excited for the little football player soon to join your fam!

Comments

CommonMama said…
Megan it is awesome that you remain positive about this despite your personal frustrations. I personally know some women who get very bitter, and I totally understand I would too! The fact that you are remaining positive shows strength of character!
Fox and Amy said…
I didn't know Mary Ruth was pregnant! Yay! I know how it is--all of my college friends are pregnant or just had their 3rd. Fox even gave the go ahead for another baby (because Molly called and wanted a cousin the same age for her baby!) but I'm just not feeling the urge. One day! Hope you're doing great this week!