www. mormon.org/people


Me and my new hair cut! Why don't I get my hair done more often?

Feeling sick today. On the down low and in bed and reading and on-line and still manic. Here's a little something that made me cry today.

Also, wish me luck for tomorrow- I'm speaking in Church on the importance of choosing wholesome entertainment for your young children and boy, do I have some stories to tell - and some advice to give!

Mormon.org has a new thing going where it posts profiles of Mormons on their website. You can type in your gender, age and religion and it will pull up a profile of a Mormon who is just like you. I loved listening to Jane Clawson Johnsons's about being a Mother. She is the author of I am a Mother and was a big time journalist before her journey to Motherhood.

I could read and listen to their stories all day! Each story is so unique and different! Like Josh's Mom used to say "This Church is a class act!" Seriously.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

p.s. If you are a Mormon you can make your own profile today and share your story with the world! Just go to make your own profile and follow their prompts!

Comments

Missa said…
Cute hair cut!
Kelsy said…
Oh, I like it:) How did the talk go? that sounds fun- like make sure you don't give them sharpies for art? jk. That website sounds very interesting too!
Hannah said…
lovely haircut.

thanks for the info on the profile!