More California!!!


Isn't he a hottie? Monday Morning we went to Montana de Oro with Ellen and Anna. It was cold and windy but we came prepared. Josh helped all the kids climb up a huge rock. What a stud! I stayed and collected a pocketful of sea shells and rocks.


I have this same picture but Elizabeth was almost three then and now she is almost eight. I should scan it in.


Tuesday we did a tour of beautiful San Luis Obispo and then hit Avila beach. Here Josh insisted that I get in one of the pictures. So, here I am. I loved that mission by the way! So Spanish!


Bubble gum alley. The kids thought it would all be pink. I guess that's the only kind I buy. They loved it. It grossed me out. Oh, well.


Pirate Ship at Avila Beach, Ethan and Jonah


Tuesday Night we had a marshmallow roast to say good-bye to cousins. It was awesome.

Wednesday we drove eight hours from Paso to Victorville. Normally it would take 4.5 hours, but we stopped at Jamba Juice, Larissa and Jon's for a couple of hours and Charlie Brown's for another hour. Phew. We got to Victorville at 6 in the evening. A long day!


Ethan and baby Mitchell, I love the lighting here.


Sisters- Larissa and I. This picture reminded me that I badly need a haircut. I got one last night. Will post a picture later.

More on the last 3 days of our trip later. This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments