Kindergarten songs


Ethan and Jonah are both finishing up Kindergarten this year and had an Author's Tea today. An Author's Tea is where the Parents (or whichever Parent is home taking care of the kids) goes to school and listens to them share their writing. They're in Kindergarten, mind you!

Each couple of classes sang two songs and then the whole group sang A Tooty Ta- which was hilarious and has been stuck in my head ever since. Then I had to switch between going to Jonah and Ethan's classroom. Later I heard that Jonah's class got really awesome treats. But so did Ethans. Dang it. I need the power to cut myself in two and go to both classes. Oh,well. It's crazy to think Ethan and Jonah will be in first grade. My strategy of buying them 4t shirts for the past year has not caused them to stop growing. Dang it again! The time is going by too fast!


In other news, I'm starting to talk to the PTA members and learn more about getting involved next year. This will be good as I will have no new baby and something to occupy my mind will be helpful. That and teaching piano lessons!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments