Our New Addition!!!


(stock photo)

Ever since Josh and I got married, he has wanted to buy me a nice piano. We did get a pretty good keyboard, complete with a stand and a bench from his Mom, but it's just not the same as a piano. When we finally own a house, we will get a piano we decided. That was almost three years ago. Mortgage payments, painting of rooms and other furniture such as a sofa for the family room have all taken precedent. Until now!

With the help of some funds left over from a project and the beautiful thing known as Craigslist, we are soon to be owners of a beautiful, black Roland HP-203 Digital Piano w/Bench and Light! I went to see it yesterday and loved it!!! The only problem with it is that I will play it A LOT and our home will be filled with a lot more noise, which is saying something in an already noisy household. It will be good noise though.

More NEWS! I will be returning to teaching piano lessons in the Fall! I taught for one year when I was in High School at my piano teacher's studio. I had five or six students and I loved teaching individuals music for a short amount of time. (I enjoyed getting paid also!) So, I am back! Thus the purchase of the piano at this time! I will be accepting three new students in the Fall. Students must be five years and older as of September 2010 (I may make exceptions for those with Fall birthdays) and willing to practice every day. Opening are available on Thursday afternoon between 4 pm and 5:30 pm. Reserve a spot now!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Rose.

Comments

Amber said…
How exciting! And it is always nice to have a little extra money, especially if you get that money doing something you love :)
Fox and Amy said…
That is awesome, Meg! I am so excited for you!!