Feliz dia de los Madres!

I love having kids in school. It's worth all the hard work and effort staying home with them the first five years or so to see them leave the nest and succeed in another environment. Each of my children made me something at school for Mother''s Day.

Elizabeth painted a pot with a flower in it and wrote a Mothers Day poem. Here's what it said:

My mom cooks the best food for dinner.
Oustanding mom!
The desserts you make for me are sweet.
Happy Mother's Day Mom! I love you.
Excellent cleaning skills!
Roses remind me of you. by Elizabeth

Ethan gave me a painted flower pot also.

Jonah gave me a picture of him in a pink heart frame and a bead necklace. Each color bead represents something and his teacher told me that he was very adamant about picking out more of a certain color because I was more of that. So sweet!

Asher gave me a Spring Concert and a tissue papered candle holder. I love it!

Josh even made me breakfast in bed and gave me a foot massage and did the dishes!

Happy Mother's Day, everyone!

Comments

Sarah said…
How nice. I love the cute little things the kids make and do for mother's day.