Easter 2010

We had a good Easter this year! Blogger is doing something funny since it won't show my pictures as pictures when I write the blog, so I'll write everything and then put the pictures at the end. We went to an Easter party on Friday at the Church playgroup and the kids had fun. Asher took off and gathered 20 eggs right away, even though they were only supposed to find 12! Elizabeth helped hide the eggs and Ethan and Jonah had fun looking and taking their time.Saturday we dyed eggs, had an egg hunt inside and watched General Conferece. The Easter Bunny hid "Spicy" jelly beans this year and I have found a few chewed up and spit into the trash. Next year he'll have to buy the regular or Starburst ones.Easter was pretty good. I planned it in my head perfectly and of course, it didn't really go that way. Elizabeth pouted during the taking of pictures in their Easter clothes because Jonah got in the picture, or something like that. I ate too much sugar that morning (including a weird craving for peep smores that was heavenly. It's okay to follow a craving, just don't go overboard with it!) and was kind of oogy/grumpy for the rest of the day We drove down to the temple to have a picnic lunch and watch Conference at the Visitor Center. It was gorgeous weather and the flowers were blossoming. We came home and watched some more Conference and that was nice. The boys found a window well on the side of the house and began seeing how many tries it would take to get them stuck. Wow! Elizabeth was calmly crocheting with me in the house. They have also taken to see who can climb the highest in two tall gangly trees that we have out back. It scares me, so I tell them to get down and don't look. Maybe we should invest in a playground structure this year!

Also we got Easter pictures taken this year and they should find their way into the mail one of these day. I added those pics at the end. Happy Easter, everyone! Hope your Easter was a good one!






Comments

Unknown said…
oh my goodness those Easter pics are the CUTEST! LOVE THOSE KIDS!