Jonah








I posted a self portrait of Jonah the other day, but really there are more. Tons more. He is a budding photographer. A little bit more about Jonah. He is one sensitive one. Yesterday we were watching The Never Ending Story, which I love by the way, (I may need to rent Ghost Busters to keep with the 80's theme) and it came to the part where the horse Artax was dying in the pits of sadness and Ethan was goofing around and laughing and Jonah was about to cry. It was so sweet. Today Ethan asked me to print out a Bakugan (the newest thing in school now a days) and Jonah wanted a lion. Still scary, but not too scary. I love my Jonah!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott

Comments

Joanie said…
those are creative pics, but wheres the story? -kels
Fox and Amy said…
I still bawl at that part in the movie--so sad! Jonah is a cutie!