Valentines Day!


I just picked up our Valentines Day Dinner at the store today- 2 T-bone steaks (one for Josh and the rest for us to split), baby red potatoes, a good salad mix, good poppyseed dressing and all the good stuff for a chocolate fondue pot. I love Valentines Day! Have I said that before? Although I always feel a little bit guilty when I say that. Shouldn't I love Christmas more? Christmas encompasses your whole life it seems- the music, the decorations, the food, the family. It's wonderful and yet it can be a little overwhelming at times for me. Give me a holiday where it comes just for a short time, where I get to spend time with just Josh or just my kids, where I get to eat chocolate, smell roses (my middle name is Rose- so I am especially partial to them. Should we name a girl Rose if we have another one?) and watch romantic comedies? Yep, that's the Holiday for me! My only regret is that I live in a state that snows in February- I don't like being cold- and that Sees Candy doesn't have a store in our nearest Mall. Oh, and Valentines Day falls on a Fast Sunday this year for us. That's my last regret. Happy Valentines day!

This my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Joanie said…
i love your comments....i tend to agree....