Playing in the Leaves


Running!


Jonah liked to pull the leaves over his face and hide and then surprise people.


Elizabeth in her jammies, because they had a pajama party at school.


Asher


Ethan

Ever since we moved to Maryland we now deal with tons of leaves! They start falling around the beginning of October and end in November. After the first year of raking, we bought a leaf blower and that has helped a ton with our Maple Oak leaves that are thin and tiny. A week ago we raked all the leaves. We put them into the street and then a truck comes by and sucks them all up. It's pretty cool. All our neighbors were doing it at the same time, so it felt good to get it done!
This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

I have always thought it would be cool to have such a quantity of leaves that me and my kiddos could jump and play in them and spend a full day rolling around like crazy.

Then reality sets in and i realize that my allergies and irritation to that kind of stuff would probably send me into some sort of hyperventilating anaphylactic shock...so...... probably NOT the best idea ;0) LOL