Scarlet Fever

So, on Monday, Asher got a really weird rash- little red bumps that covered his whole body. Other than the rash he seemed fine, so I didn't take him to see the dr. Monday night he woke up during the night- which he never does and we proceeded to give him benadryl to help with his rash. Maybe it would go away. Tuesday it was still there, but I did not want to go see the dr. Last night he woke up three times in pain and I decided that I better take him in. I took him in this afternoon and he has scarlet fever- a rash and strep throat. Poor little guy! We are supposed to keep him home for four days. Crazy!

Six months ago we bought a new couch and chair and a half- with our tax return money. They just came in today. Yay for new furniture!

I'm reading a lot of good, new books. I just finished The Thorn Birds and am now onto The Book something or other. Thanks to all who gave me reading suggestions!

And that's what's new with us. This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Unknown said…
How is Asher doing?
Yay - so did you enjoy Thornbirds - that is a long book seems like you finished it fast! Are you doing "People of the Book" next? Really good too!