May 1st

They say copying is the highest form of gratitude. One of my friends did a "did you know?" theme for one of her posts on her blog. I've decided to copy that, so here I go:

"Did you know that Ethan and Jonah went to Kindergarten orientation a few weeks ago? Elizabeth's teacher promptly stated that she gets one of them next year. I felt loved and appreciated! Someone wants to teach my kids!!

Did you know that Jonah writes his name with two o's Joonah. Hey, close enough, right?

Did you know that Asher has sat on the potty many times, with no sucesses yet. I have no huge desires to potty train him...yet!

Did you know that Elizabeth did so well in Ballet, that her teacher told me to sign her up for the next higher class, which I didn't do because it's on Saturday and it takes up most of the whole day.

Did you know that Josh just got another Anti-trust project to work on. Usually he does communication so this is good.

Did you know that Megan is enjoying her life and can't believe that only Asher will be at home next year?

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments