Today is...


Sunday. March 8th. 2009.

I went online and enjoyed reading other's blogs today. Your blogs have sparked a creative fire in me- a warm glow of desire. The desire to write. Where better to write than in an on-line journal, only available to my close friends and family, on a private blog? So, hence the name change. No longer is this blog entitled "Pink Panda" after my favorite color and animal. It is now entitled "Happiness" and through the title change and content change, I hope to learn how to write. Let me know of any errors in grammar, punctuation, format, etc. that you find in the body of my work. I have a Bachelors Degree from BYU in Elementary Ed., but they sure didn't teach me the fine art of grammar- as you can plainly see.

So, break out those old, dusty files in your head labeled "grammar" dated from one, five, ten, fifteen or even twenty or thirty years ago, and help edit my writing. I will be writing in this blog every night as part of a bedtime routine. I'm sure I will miss some nights but when I do- don't worry- I'll be back soon!

Kick back, relax, open up my blog entitled "Happiness" and enjoy a nice warm stream of conscience writing from your friend and family member, MeganRose. (my pen name-what do YOU think of it?)

Love, MeganRose

(pictured above is Josh, holding Asher, at a neighborhood egg hunt Easter time, 2007. Asher is around nine months old here.)

p.s. don't worry about hurting my feelings! The more truthful you are, the better writer I can become!

Comments

Fox and Amy said…
I think you should revamp your layout to go along with your new title! I think you are an awesome writer, Meg--I'm not even gonna touch your grammar. That file is packed away!