Medicine woes


Ethan and Jonah, 11 months old, Provo, Utah 2005
This morning I feel very groggy and still half asleep. Jen is taking Elizabeth to school for me, until I feel more like myself. I went to the dr. yesterday. He told me that I am a wonderful patient. I don't miss appointments, I take the medicine as prescribed and I am very willing to do whatever they ask of me.

It's true. I so long to get better that I am willing to do almost anything to get there. Even if it means taking medicine. Even if it means giving up my child bearing years. I am determined and I know that course of action to follow through personal prayer, scripture study, blessings from Josh and support from Dad Abbott, Josh, Ellen, Jen, Craig and Ellen, my Relief Society President and my Visiting Teachers. Thank you everyone! My next dr. appt. is on next Thursday. Here's to hoping that all goes well until then.

Love, Megan Rose Hulihan Abbott

Comments

Boo said…
I'm glad to hear you're following your doctor's orders. One thing I've learned from Dominic's profession is that the same medicine can affect different people so differently. When you do what you're supposed to, then the doctor can more quickly find the medicine and dosage that works best for you. Good luck with all of it. I'm glad so many people are right there to help.