Happy Birthday, Tommy!


Tommy is my oldest younger brother. My family consists of seven children and he is the fourth child, after Larissa and Molly and I (we are fraternal twins). He is three years younger than me, so I won't say exactly how old Tommy is today! Happy Birthday, Tommy! I know your wife calls you Thomas and in your job you are probably called "Hulihan", but to me you are, and always will be Tommy. Isn't that so cool that you share the first name with the Prophet of Christ's restored Church, President Thomas S. Monson. Wow! Hope you have a good one!

Love, Megan

p.s. can I just send blog shout outs from now on to the birthday peeps? Happy Belated b-day Cash. Happy Upcoming b-day Grandma Betty! I better send her a card, since she doesn't read my blog!

Comments

Molly said…
Hey- that's so funny! Anna was just showing me a little heart the other day that had been on a baby gift- and who'd have guessed, it was painted by your very own Tiffany! When you said there was a Tiffany who painted and lived in Utah I clicked and tah- dah, it was the Tiffany I knew. We were in the same ward. She is a doll! She's always radiant. I was good friends with her sister who hopefully I'll find now, thanks to your post! Love, Molly