Potty Training Asher

This morning we are potty training Asher. I didn't plan on it, but then my sister Larissa, is potty training her not even two year old girl today, so I said "Why not?" I laid out three choices to wear this morning for Asher (30 months old): pull up, white plastic undies or 1.99 Ross undies that have footballs and glow in the dark. Guess what he chose? That's right the glow in the dark, now saggy baggy 2t-2t undies. Jonah and Ethan were very excited for him! Choose the glow in the darks ones said Jonah (4.9 years old!) I want some glow in the dark ones too, waaaahhH! cried Ethan. I talked to him, explained that it wasn't his potty party (let's make cupcakes mom- you have to make cupackes. Sais JOnah. Oh by, the way, Ethan and Jonah went to Child Find- speech and development therapists- and they are completely find and normal for their age! Which is 4.9 years old by the way, as told by their name tags there.

So, I'm still manic. I went to Relief Society in Spanish, choir, a baptism and a bishop open house all yesterday. I came home, took two ambien and fell asleep. At 8pm. Josh woke me up by getting into bed at 11. I woke up at 3 with Ethan or Jonah- I don't remember and then was up for the day at 4:15 .So far I've checked e-mail (yay, Kelsy for getting your temple reccomend for your own endowment. When do you go in?), gone to Early Morning Seminary, fed the Kids breakfast and started Asher potty training. Either I stop being manic or I get pregnant. One of the two. I can't keep this up much longer.

Love, Megan

p.s. note: dosage 4mg abilify. 4 mg ambien at night.

Comments

Douglas Smith said…
Hi, Megan.

See: http://www.warmilkandripebananas.blogspot.com/

:-)
Joanie said…
meg...kelsy got a temporary recommend just to do baptisms...
...not for her own endowments...mom

Hope you get some good regular sleep...

Love, Mom