A lesson learned

This past week I learned a lesson- oh wait, I already blogged about this. Are you guys reading my blog? Testing 1,2,3... leave me a comment and I will know who is reading this. I'm writing mostly for my benefit, but I would like to know who is checking in on me!

Check out my new public blog at www.warmilkandripebananas.blogspot.com The name is crazy. I know!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Ellen said…
The 'have a plan' lesson? We agree. If you want to know who is reading, you can always add a map. -Ellen and Kristen
Douglas Smith said…
Hi Megan,I always check in to see what's new on your blog. ;-) -D
Unknown said…
I thought you said you were not going to write on that new blog - oh well, maybe I got confused with so many sites - what about pnkpanda.com
Mrs Abbott said…
I wasn't going to do my new blog, but somehow it keeps drawing me back to it. Plus, I got new business cards made with that blog address on it and my website address on it, so I had to add something before they arrive in the mail soon and I start passing them out. I'm selling items at a baby bazaar this saturday and plan to pass out my momma business card so people can know more about the gospel through looking at my mommy blog: warm milk and ripe bananas. My website is just born. It costs more money and effort than I want to put into it right now, but at least I now own the domain name. How are you? I need make-up advice! Do you like Cover Girl tru blend? What shade do you think I am? A 2? What's your top favorite five makeup pieces? Love, Megan
Mrs Abbott said…
I wasn't going to do my new blog, but somehow it keeps drawing me back to it. Plus, I got new business cards made with that blog address on it and my website address on it, so I had to add something before they arrive in the mail soon and I start passing them out. I'm selling items at a baby bazaar this saturday and plan to pass out my momma business card so people can know more about the gospel through looking at my mommy blog: warm milk and ripe bananas. My website is just born. It costs more money and effort than I want to put into it right now, but at least I now own the domain name. How are you? I need make-up advice! Do you like Cover Girl tru blend? What shade do you think I am? A 2? What's your top favorite five makeup pieces? Love, Megan
Sarah said…
I read your blog, just not everyday. It is great to see and hear how things are going with you, I miss being able to come over and hang out with you and your cute kids.

Popular posts from this blog

My Depression and the Inauguration '09

Baby Name Woes

Angels Among Us