Happy Days have come again!!


  1. Here are my thoughts for today: numbered.
  2. I am so happy! It's fun being mildly manic. Yes, I was diagnosed as being Bi-Polar on Friday. But hey, man, it's better than just having depression. With bi-polarness you get sad AND happy days- yay! See (www.bipolar.com) for more info on my condition.
  3. Thank you, Ellen, for coming and helping organize my home for three whole days! You truly have taught me how to focus on completing one task before I complete another. Now, if I can just find the cord to my camera, I can post some pictures of Anna on here- which BY THE WAY!!! Anna is a complete DOLL. She is adorable, sweet, mild tempered, loves to dance, walks a ton, says "mama" when she doesn't know where Ellen is, knows airplanes in and out, knows how to pop her own ears, makes a funny bllhhh sound with her tongue that she learned from Sabrina, her almost 3 year old cousin and looks adorable in red! She is so cute, she wins the baby contest of my heart- especially when she fed me some of her food. To me, food is love. I don't eat it when I feel that I don't deserve love or am too busy or on strange medications. I eat too much of it when I am not feeling loved or stessed or worried etc. So, if you want to show me some love: order this box of chocolates off Godiva and send me it right away.

I'll love you all still- even without any gifts of food.

Love, Megan Rose

p.s.No wonder Josh has to cook for me on some weekends! I need to know that I am loved!

p.p.s If anyone knows how to have a WORD in your blog connect to a website, let me know. Thanks!

p.p.p.s I'm teaching piano again! I have one student from the Spanish Ward at Church. Her name is Caroline and she is thirteen. She sings in choir, so she knows all the treble clef but none of the bass clef notes. I teach her every Tuesday at 6:30 pm at the Church, since I do Activity Days with the grils 8-12 yrs of age every other Tues. I love it! I love teaching just one student. It's amazingly challenging and fun and rewarding and hard.

That's it for now. Now I need to really focus and work on the pile of mail that just dropped thru the mail slot in my front door. Who sends me all this junk/stuff???

Oh, and one more thing. I will say this again for those of you who missed it- www.godiva.com. Choocolate from your computer to your door...or mine!

Comments

Fox and Amy said…
When you create a post, highlight the word you want linked and then click the globe icon that is to the left of the quote marks on the toolbar. Enter the web address and click ok. It should link it. Hope that helps! I have never had Godiva chocolate...have you tried the Godiva ice cream? Love ya!
Unknown said…
Glad you are feeling good (: I am not a big fan of godiva - it takes too much like shortening to me - I have very sensitive taste buds - I would rather have Sees even than Godiva - but I love the http://www.vosgeschocolate.com/