Wonderful news!

No, I'm not pregnant!
But I do have good news!

I'm hosting my first ever book club today! Wish me luck!

I'm switching to Verizon and getting a new number and new phone! (any suggestions? I like the touch phone but is it too hard to handle?)

I'm starting a free 7 day trial at Sport and Health TODAY. Wish me luck.

I do wish I was pregnant. But, since I'm on my medicine for three more months, it won't be for a while! Now I can clean my home and organize everything to at least be ready whenever it happens!

Have a fabulous day! Know that the Lord loves you and wants us to be happy!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Unknown said…
What book are you hosting? Yay for verizon, now we can talk for free too. I like my phone but I think at 2 years old that it is already past its prime and they don't even offer it anymore...i think it was the chocolate LG?
Mrs Abbott said…
Princess Academy by Shannon Hale. They have the Chocolate, but it's newer. Josh order me the vibe I think, but I was ready to change my mind today. I bought some cheesecake for the book club so it should go well! Do you have a blue tooth? I'm thinking about getting one so I can talk on the tread mill- and be one of those annoying people! Oh, well! I like to multi-task! I'll call you from my new phone whenever it comes in.
Fox and Amy said…
We have Verizon, too--along with Kels, Mom, and Dad--so we can all talk for free! Woohoo! Good luck with your book club!
Shawna said…
Good luck at book club tonight! I feel kinda queesy, so I'm gonna stay home... I hope I'm not coming down with something :(