I'm off...

Well, I'm off! Ready to take on a new week after a four day weekend! Monday we drove up to Philadelphia to visit with Ellen and Jason and Ellen. Their apartment is cute and small and Ellen and I had fun shopping at Costco while the men watched the older kids for us. It snowed most of the day and the kids had fun taking a walk in it (although Jonah had an accident in his pants) and watching it snow outside. Anna is adorable. She turns one February 7th and is just tiny and cute and always happy. We ate pizza for dinner and drove home to find a snowy yard and car.

Welcome to baby Luke Kleinman, born yesterday at 6 pounds 2 ounces. That makes Grandbaby number 30 on Josh's side. My kids have 39 cousins, so far! Who has 39 cousins??? It's my goal to make sure they know everyone's name and face, not like Josh! Have I told you the story of our first apt? They checked us in and said Abbott? we have another Abbott here. Josh said "Oh, okay." It turns out it was David and Heather Abbott- his first cousin, who looks almost just like him- blonde, handsome! To make matters even funnier, it happened in the second apt. we moved to. Our neighbor below us casually mentions to Josh- "Are you an Abbott?" Yes, he replies. He was Josh's first cousing- Micheal Jr. Smith. Granted Josh lived in the East his whole life, while everyone lived out West but still!

I gotta go bundle the kiddies up for school. This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Unknown said…
That is crazy and funny that Josh did not know his first cousins - your poor kids will have lots of names tolearn. I think Shay has 16 cousins (17 on Saturday when Rachel has her girl) now so that is only half your but not a bad number (: