What a morning!


Josh and I went out to eat and to a concert at the Visitor's Center for my birthday last Friday. Here is the temple, with the lights around it.


Here is me. Josh doesn't like his picture being taken!

Last night Josh and I celebrated my birthday a little early by opening gifts. I'll tell about those a little later- which were amazing by the way- but I wanted to write about this morning. After a nice evening I woke from a scary dream and within five minutes Jonah was crying with a bloody nose and Elizabeth was crying from a nightmare also. Phew, what a morning! Some mornings are just like that. You have to grit your teeth and bear it. Usually the afternoon is better. I hope so!

I've decided that writing is soothing to me. It's one of those "self-nurturing" things people do, like taking a bath or walking on the beach. When I was depressed I gave up writing- in my journal and on this blog. Now that my chemicals are more in balance, I remember why I even started this blog in the first place. It was to be a forum for all my thoughts and feelings. A way to write and keep a journal and feel good each day. Thanks for being a part of my writing! I love writing! Now, if I could start a book, you wouldn't have to read this everyday!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Anonymous said…
thanks for writing - i've missed you! you are the one that got everyone started. it is good to have you back.
Ellen said…
I had missed your writing. I'm so glad you are picking things up again!