Come Unto Christ

"Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in him and deny yourselves of all ungodliness; and if ye shall deny yourselves of all ungodliness, and love God will all your might, mind and strength, then is his grace sufficient for you, that by his grace ye may be perfect in Christ and if by the grace of God ye are perfect in Christ, ye can in nowise deny the power of God." Moroni 10:32

Through recent experiences I have come to learn that as we continue to pray daily and read the scriptures daily, we will have the Spirit of Christ, which will teach us all things what we should do. So, even as we are led into temptation or trials, if we continue to read the words of Christ, that are found in the scriptures and in the Book of Mormon, we can be made strong and have the strength to endure. I know this to be true.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Ellen said…
Wow Megan! I just caught up on your posts and was impressed and touched. You never cease to amaze me with your spiritual strength and ability to apply the principles of the gospel.