248th Post!

Well, this is my 248th post! A new thing has started that you write 100 things about yourself on your 100th post. I guess I have to write 248 things now. No, don't worry! I won't do that! I don't want to bore you! But, I want to try this 100 things- so here goes:

1. I love the color pink, although I wasn't willing to admit it until I married Josh.
2. I love chocolate. Not dark chocolate, just any good European Chocolate.
3. I enjoy being around kids. They make me laugh and are always so sweet.
4. When it rains outside I feel like I can't leave the house. Elizabeth has even said
"we go to school when it rains?" I need to get over this.
5. I like to have a few close friends- not a lot, but not too little either.
6. I have a big sweet tooth. I can eat five circus peanuts in one sitting with no problem.
Jelly beans and candy corn are my favorites!
7. I know how to play the piano, but I need to learn new songs.
8. I know how to swim pretty well and really enjoy it!
9. I might start a gym membership where there is a pool.
10. I have four sisters and two brothers.
11. I have a fraternal twin sister and I have identical twin boys.
12. I really liked Science and English in High School, not math so much.
13. I have lived in seven different states.
14. I have lived in Spain for over a year.
15. I am a clock watcher. I almost always know what time it is.
16. I love having a girl and seeing pink clothes folded on my dryer.
17. I love holding babies.
18. I love smelling babies.
19. I like to write, but always something just short.
20. I love feeling the Spirit. It is the most calming thing in the world.
21. I like taking baths.
22. I need to clean my tub, which I hate doing.
23. I enjoy going to the zoo.
24. I really like taking naps.
25. I don't like talking on the phone. I don't know why.
26. I like reading Jane Austen novels- I can read them over and over.
27. Blood grosses me out.
28. I'm afraid of shots.
29. I like to wear shirts for the Holidays, like Halloween and Christmas.
30. I like the whole blogging idea!
31. I'm looking forward to having four kids in High School together.
32. My favorite thing to bake is Cinnamon Rolls and chocolate chip cookies.
33. I taught third grade for one year in Utah.
34. I've been married for seven years now. Wow!
35. When I found out I was having twins, my twin said "I want twins!"

That's all I have so far! This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Fox and Amy said…
Yay! I love your list so far and can't wait to read the rest. Wish you blogged everyday, but I'll take what I can get! Love you ~Amy
Laura said…
Keep going...you'll think of more. You are great!
Sarah said…
Love the list so far, so fun!
Joanie said…
Neat! I love learning new things about my family! -kels
Unknown said…
Do you wear shirts when it is not a holiday? haha (: J/K thanks for some fun reading!