When things break...

Last Thursday we put a library video in our vcr/dvd combo, which we also use to get cable through. After I turned the video off and went to turn the tv on again later the video tape was stuck inside the player and we got nothing. No tv, no video, no dvd capabilities. The thing has been stuck ever since.

I made a trip to Target on Monday to get a new dvd/vhs combo. They don't make our same one anymore, so the one that I got could not be hooked up to our cable cord- or anything for that matter! Wednesday I went to Target to get a box that would help. It didn't help. Yesterday Josh went and returned the dvd/vhs combo, but couldn't find one that we could still hook cable up to it.

So, we've been mostly tv less, except for our small dvd travel player. The kids still watch it. They will watch anything!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Missa said…
Megan, I'm curious about your home theater set-up. What kinds of connections do the different components have? I wish we were closer so I could give you a hand with it. I tell people home theater stuff is actually pretty straight forward, but then Josh probably feels the same way about anti-trust law. Aaron
Ellen said…
How frustrating! I hate it when things stop working like that. Were you ever able to get the tape back to the library?