Potty Time

So far so good, with Ethan in underwear today. I was nervous all last night. What if I have to change six pairs of pants and underwear? What if he complains like crazy? I told Josh that maybe I wouldn't potty train Ethan today. We talked and then he said, didn' t you write on your blog that you would? Yes. So, here I am reporting.

This morning Ethan was excited to find underwear in his pull-up drawer. I told him when he getting dressed to put on underwear. He did. He was very excited about it. He told me he had to go potty, then went all by himself at around 8:30 am. Then, at 9:30, 11 am, 1 pm and 2 pm he went. All by himself! No wet pants at all! Hooray! Let's see how tomorrow goes!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Sarah said…
Yea! One less diaper to change! That is so exciting!