Today

Today is technically still Monday, February 4th, but I wanted to post a blog for tommorow, since I'm taking a "no computer" day off tommorow. Sometimes I spend too much time in front of the screen and I can just tell when my kids need me more often. Here are some highlights of the day:

Good:

Josh and I met seven years ago today.

Bad:

He is still at the office working at a case right now (8:30 pm)

Good:

I went and signed a memory book at the temple Visitors' Center for President Hinckley.

Bad:

The kids did not get enough running around time and had a hard time falling asleep tonight.

Good:

We didn't watch any tv today. At all. Elizabeth and I played Candyland and worked in her kindergarten workbook.

Bad:

We didn't watch any tv today. At all. I put the kids to bed early and was less patient with them.

Good:

President Monson was called to be our new Prophet, along with President Eyring and President Uchdorf. I watched the press conference among busy, busy toddlers.

That's it. I'll end on a good note for today. What a blessing it is to have a Prophet that can lead and guide our Church in wisdom and love.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments