Answer time


This is me, March, two years ago. I had just gotten a haircut. Now, I'm not as blonde. I should post a more recent one.


This is me, with Asher, April, almost a year ago.

A few friends have asked me some questions in my comments, so I'll answer them first and then write whatever it is I plan on writing today!

Sarah,-Jen and Uche are doing great. She has a blog- that's on my list of my blogs. They have just bought a house in Oklahoma and Uche is finishing his doctorate in Chemical Engineering in March, when they will move to their new, first job.

Laura, I'm proud of you for going private! Nothing against being public, but Josh really wanted me to go private and so I did. It was a hard step, but I just tell people to give me their e-mail addresses and then I send them an invite. It's pretty easy.

Amy, Thanks for commenting! I hope to deliver in the wheelchair someday, with no time for an epidural!

Rebecca, Setting boundaries is way hard. It's a skill that takes practice, so even though I know the steps, I mess up and then I know which step I messed up on and I am back at square one.

The pictures are for just fun.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Boo said…
I'm impressed that you have pictures of yourself. I'm the only one who uses our camera.
-MaryRuth
Sarah said…
I like your hair in the picture of you and Asher. It is really cute. Thanks for the update. I'll have to check out her blog.