Have you ever...

Have you ever been thrust out of a warm bed with a half awake husband next to you, to go comfort a crying child? This was how our morning began. Jonah had found some slippers (which used to be Ethan's) and claimed them as his yesterday. I let Jonah have them. Ethan wanted them back. Thus an early morning brawl was brewing. Now all is calm. Or at least, calmer than before.

I have turned my electric blanket off, as a result of finding that it may increase my body temperatures too high at night and have discovered a new thing: Josh! He is warm, he is comfy. Who needs an electric blanket when you have a Josh? I may go donate mine to Good Will. Or course, Josh may prefer that I use my electric blanket- for some nights at least.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments