Have you ever...

Have you ever been thrust out of a warm bed with a half awake husband next to you, to go comfort a crying child? This was how our morning began. Jonah had found some slippers (which used to be Ethan's) and claimed them as his yesterday. I let Jonah have them. Ethan wanted them back. Thus an early morning brawl was brewing. Now all is calm. Or at least, calmer than before.

I have turned my electric blanket off, as a result of finding that it may increase my body temperatures too high at night and have discovered a new thing: Josh! He is warm, he is comfy. Who needs an electric blanket when you have a Josh? I may go donate mine to Good Will. Or course, Josh may prefer that I use my electric blanket- for some nights at least.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Depression and the Inauguration '09

Baby Name Woes

Angels Among Us