Blogging in the morning, Blogging in the evening, Blogging in the summertime

Good Morning! I'm back to posting in the mornings! I was neglecting my family by being online too much. We have a Parent Watch program on our computer and I set it so that I was only allowed online from 12 pm on. That's when the kids nap and later- are in bed, so it was safe for me to blog.

This weekend, when I needed to print out directions to the tree farm where we can cut down our own Christmas tree *which we did and it was fun and fabulous and now we have a gorgeous tree in our living room and no, I won't tell you how much we spent on it*- I found out that I can go on to the administrator's site and access the internet from there. That's good because it has internet access, but doesn't have all my favorites that I could read for hours while the kids run around crazy.

Already this morning, the kids have gotten into my dresser, where I hide birthday stuff, pulled out the balloons, got into both bathrooms- after I chased them out of the upstairs one they went to the downstairs one- ah, the joy of having two and a half baths! And where was Asher you ask? I had completely forgotten that I had left him on the kitchen counter until I kept hearing "Uh-oh. Uh-oh." I usually check the kids when I hear "Uh-oh" so I checked and he had accidently knocked down the cd player. Luckily he hadn't knocked down all the plates in the cupboard!

So, maybe I shouldn't blog in the morning, but boy does it feel good!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments