Elizabeth's First Hair Cut



About a month ago I took Elizabeth to the mall, to get her first "real" haircut. I have enjoyed having someone else cut my hair, so I thought she would too. It was a very kid friendly place, so the boys had fun running around while she had her hair cut. Elizabeth was very brave. Her hair didn't turn out exactly like I wanted it to, so last week I took the scissors and chopped off even more- making her hair into a kind of bob. It looks very cute! I should apply for a job at that hair cutting place! What do you guys think?

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Sarah said…
Very cute. I cut Ciera's hair a little while ago and it turned out really cute also. Sometimes it is better when you do it yourself. I always have my sister cut our hair but when I get home I notice spots that are uneven or don't look right and I end up fixing them, so I figure I might as well just do it myself.