Shopping Around


I love Pottery Barn. Anything from Pottery Barn- the furniture, the accent pieces, everything. Of course, it is way too expensive for me. I decided that we should get one "token" Pottery Barn item in our house and that would satisfy my need for pottery-barn-ness. So, I bought a pair of these iron wrought candle holders online. I won't say how much they were! Later, I found something very similar at Target, for about half the price.

Lesson learned: if you see something at pottery barn that you like: go to Target, or maybe even Big Lots (you never know!) and find what you want there for cheaper!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

love.boxes said…
Dear Megan,

Thanks for stopping by this morning. You have such a lovely.. beautiful family! I love all those pretty blond hairs in the sunshine! I am soo very sorry about this whole pumpkin fiasco. I hope that you will forgive me. I would have had the pumpkins sent long ago but I had to leave out of town for two weeks right after you e-mailed me. Thanks so much for being so understanding. I hope you have a wonderful day and that you have your pumpkins by the end of the week. :) Tiffany
Anonymous said…
yes! that's exactly what i like to do. i bought that same pair from target! but if it helps you feel better, they aren't exactly the same - they're smaller. so your's are still better :) hilary