Happy Tuesday

Happy Tuesday everyone! Here's a picture of our new washer and dryer. We had to buy one when we got the house and since we've already owned used ones and we want these ones to last us well into the years when Josh will work for the government, we bought these front loaders- which I love! I like to fold the clothes right on top and then take them to their respective rooms. The one draw back is that the buttons are on the front. When we first got them Ethan said "I'm going to wash the clothes" and pushed the button to start it. Too bad the clothes had already been washed and were now being washed again! Now we don't leave clothes in there and that's probably good for me to do anyways!
Today was the first day of Joy School. Ethan was excited, Jonah was sad and didn't really want to go, until he heard there would be toys there. Elizabeth also wanted to go and we let her. So, this morning I was toddler free and we went with Ellen and Jason, Aunt Ellen (Auntie Em) and Josh down for a walk by the lake. It was nice to hike and take in the scenery. Ellen and Jason came to visit and we had lots of fun talking, exploring the woods and watching "The Holiday".
This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments