Chinese Massage.

"Ni How" That means hello in Chinese.
"Ni How ma"That means how are you in Chinese.
"Seven jo!" That ten minutes of massage.

I'm addicted. To what you may say-chocolate? Yes, but the blog is not about the 3 pound bag of ghiradhelli dark chocolate baking chips I have in my cupboard right now. It about a massage parlor. Located in my near by mall. They charge a crazy amount- ten dollars for ten minutes, considering that in China they charge ten dollars an hour.

I first got a massage after I worked out with a free trainer at golds gym. I was so sore after that that not even motrin could touch my pain. So intsead of working out more- which hurt a lot- I went to the mall and got a ten minute massage and fell in love.

With the friendly people there, although no one speaks any English, including my favorite masseuse- I can't even remember his name, but I know that when I go there I don't want a whimpy girl doing my massage for me, I want this massuese. How do you spell massuese anyways? He gives me a heavenly massage and teaches me Chinese at the same time. It's hard because he doesn't know English so when he says something he says "Chinese. Shitzu!" and I say "English massage."

Know of any good ways I can learn chinese and fast? I need to tell them that my upper back is currently need of massaging!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

p.s. If you ever want to come with me a do a friendship massage, I would be happy to oblige!

Comments

Megan, you are too funny! I think I will have to come along one of these times!
Unknown said…
You should look for a massage college nearby- you can normally get an hour massage for $30-$40 vs $100 plus they charge in salons and sometimes the students do better since they are so fresh on technique - a great stress reliever and worth every penny!!!