How to be a Writer


This is Declan, becoming Batman.


This is me, becoming a Writer.

Step 1: Discover that you are a Writer
This all started when I picked up Martha Beck's book Finding Your North Star.
I'm almost done with it so it makes sense that I would find out what I was always meant to do. I have been a Piano Teacher, a 3rd Grade Teacher, a Substitute Teacher, an Essential Oils Educator and now I have discovered that my true JOY in life is writing.

If that is the case, money, friends, events and life will all come because they follow JOY.

This is what I was meant to do in life. If your deep JOY meets the world's deep NEED, then that is your passion.

Step 2: Write. Open your laptop, tablet, desktop or even your phone and write. Put down what it is you have in your heart. Lay it out there and see what happens.

Step 3: Share your writing. See how it effects people. See what happens.

Good luck! You're Welcome!



Comments

Joanie said…
Megan...you are a good writer and an awesome photographer! You latesd postings on facebook of your camping trip displayed such wonderful pictures that were so artfully composed. Keep writing and keep taking pictures!