Trials





I've had a lot of BIG trials in my life. If you look at this picture, it doesn't seem like I have. But we all have the tiger by the tail, as someone put it on Sunday, don't we?

I deal with strong bouts of depression that come and go based on nothing in my life at the time- ok, maybe hormones. 

I have dealt with a chronic illness that put me in bed several days out of the week and led to a move out of state.

I have had- we have had- 3 miscarriages and one application to do foster care that didn't go through since we found out we were expecting.

My daughter is also dealing with depression and anxiety and has bouts of doubts I cannot solve.

I could keep going but I won't.

Even though I have faced these trials and maybe because of them, I am happy.

I am a happy Mother of 5 beautiful children and a handsome husband.

I thank God for all that I have in my life and I hope that I can in turn help others as well.
 

Comments