Oprah's Podcast Super Soul Conversations




I've been listening to Oprah's Podcast Super Soul Conversations like a dry desert plant up much needed water after a rain storm. I have no idea why! I don't know if I am thirsty for spiritual conversation or if this is just a new kick that I am on. Either way, I am LOVING it! 

I find myself pausing it, thinking about certain quotes and then turning it back on again. I also rewind to catch a good phrase or quote. Open yourself to the grace that is within you.

Adyashanti spoke about opening up to God and telling Him that he would take anything that God had to give him. He had a rough five years after that but he wouldn't change anything for the world because of the things that he learned.

Often the people interviewed don't share my traditional view of who God is. And that's okay. We can all learn from each other. Everyone has bits and pieces of truth that we can gain from.

I've listened to interviews with Ekhart Tolle, Adyashanti, and others. I still want to listen to the ones with Will.I.AM, Mariah Shriver, Malala Yousafzai and Dr. Phil.

What Podcasts do you like to listen to? Do you listen to some? 

Comments