Oh, My, Goodness...

Arizona is HOT! I thought it would be- I mean, we lived here for 3 years 4 years ago. I was NOT prepared for this kind of heat. The kind of heat that hits 101 at 9 am in the morning. The other day I went to go grocery shopping at 10 am and went right back inside because it was way too hot. Way too hot!!

Right now it is 108 and I am happy that it is not 115! We don't go outside unless it is to go to a store or do drop offs at school. The other day I walked around the school track at 6 am. That was nice! Lately I have been so tired, I have been falling asleep at 9:30 pm and waking up at 4 am. Then I am so tired from waking up at 4, that I fall asleep at 9. It's a vicious cycle. But it's a cool cycle. Literally cooler.




It doesn't help that the above ground pool that our home came with broke. I look at the empty hole in the ground with just dirt in it's place and mourn it's loss.

Josh is LOVING his job and now I feel like I need a job to LOVE too. I love being a Mom but my youngest is 4 and in Preschool. I love substitute teaching- especially with kids who have autism- I think I will return to that. Yay for going back to old jobs that we both love!

And yes, Arizona, I know you will cool off in a month! I can't wait to enjoy you then!

Comments