Happy 8th Birthday, Asher!!


 

 

Asher is 8 years old today!!! Happy Birthday, Buddy! He is getting baptized this Saturday and he is SO excited! He was asked to give a talk last Sunday and while I was helping him write it, I added "I am excited!" He corrected me and said "No, I am SO excited" and quickly grabbed the pen and added the emphasis.

Asher loves art, basketball, laughing, hanging out with friends, going to school. He just started reading the Harry Potter series this summer, inspired by one of his friends and he's already on the third book (although I think he is skimming some pages in order to keep up with Ethan who is also reading it).

His best friends are Aiden and Zack. He loves baby Declan and likes to make him smile.

For his birthday, he asked for minecraft on the computer (we have it on the phone) and a remote control anything.

We love you, Asher! Happy Special 8th Birthday!



*I know that I have mentioned before that I would change this blog to more of a family history record. And so this what I will do from now on- make a record of our family happenings from month to month. It will be a little easier to do now that our family has grown and I am spending my extra free time with a cute little babe named Declan- oh, and my four other kiddos as well!

Comments

Joanie said…
Thanks, Meg...you look so pretty in the pictures...love the balloon birthday hat...and the pics of all the happy kids...the pics of Asher by the temple...the bear lake pics...everything..Declan is so cute. I do wish you would just make all the pictures big...the Grand Canyon and Bear Lake pics..just do it for your mama! You had a very memorable JULY. Love your idea of doing a monthly post! You are a clever and wise girl who uses her time and resources wisely.