A little bit of Mania

hello, Mania. thanks for stopping by. I haven't seen you for awhile. A long while. I lost sleep over playing a somewhat difficult piano solo in our new(ish) ward and somehow started being slightly manic.

Wanting to buy anything I saw today at Michaels (although I didn't), wanting to keep talking and talking during Visiting Teaching (which I didn't). And then it turned into more of an irritation. It was really a lot of little things that came together to bother me.

Josh came home from work early (which he would never have been able to do in MD), and I spent some quiet time at the library, reading magazines and then walking around the nearby lake.

That was scary. Scary enough that I don't want to do that again. Ever.

Comments

Hilary said…
Way to show that mania who's boss!

Popular posts from this blog

My Depression and the Inauguration '09

Baby Name Woes

Angels Among Us