On these Days of Christmas...



We only have 3 whole more days until Christmas (ah! I am not done with all that I wanted to do!) so I wanted to share a few pictures of our Christmas Festivities. Here's our Nativity, all set up.

 We had Cocoa Puff, Ethan's class pet, over last weekend and Elizabeth put her in a Santa Hat. The kids love having her over. I don't love cleaning out her cage, but I do love that it's only for a weekend!

 Here's the Gingerbread House we made- don't mind the rusty pan, it's the only thing I could grab!


 This year, we picked up a cute little Gingerbread House kit instead of each doing our own. The kids were sad they didn't each get one, but it made for a lot simpler activity. And Trader Joes has a super cute one too! It even came with the sugar people on the box!

 Jonah helping do the roof.
 Ethan did the other side of the roof.
 The kids at the Mesa Temple seeing the Lights. Notice Jonah's cold expression- I guess he was a little cold!

Asher at Breakfast with Santa at School(notice he is missing his two front teeth!). He asked Santa for a remote control motorcycle, but Santa thought he said "Motorcycle" and gave him a mini lecture on staying safe. It was quite "Christmas Story"-esque and Asher and I both got a good laugh out of it. I loved this ones beard! My kids saw Santa 3 times this year and each time they asked for something different. Thanks, guys!
____________________

This next picture is dedicated to my Brother-in-law, Fox. We saw it in the Library Parking Lot (a perfect place) and thought of you! And yes, we do get rain in Arizona! It rained last Thursday, Friday, Saturday and we were all chilled to the bone! Happy Holidays, Everyone!

Comments