About Gratitude


A bath out of balloons for Jonah.

Sometimes I am not grateful enough. I go about my life, living it day to day and somehow, I slowly forget to be grateful. I forget all of the things that Heavenly Father has blessed me and my family with. After reading my sweet sister-in-laws blog post here about her gratitude with a little 2-3 week old baby in the hospital with RSV, I wanted to work on my own gratitude.

I'm grateful for:

1. My beautiful children:

I have one beautiful, talented, smart sweet girl who can help me in the kitchen, help take care of the boys and can be our go-to babysitter soon!

My Twin boys: they are so fun, happy and different.

Asher- my singelton boy who I really hoped for.

2. My wonderful husband:

He is kind, hardworking, loving, diligent, faithful, worthy and cute!

3. My loving Parents:

Even when we are grown up, we need someone to love and care for us! My Parents do a great job of that!


4. A good job:

That my hubby loves. Today, I took him to one of my routine Dr. visits and we told him about Josh's new job. Listening to Josh describe it, the Dr. turned to the intern who there and said "This guy is going to succeed. Do you know why?" We all looked at him and he explained "He gets passionate when he talks about what he does and says there's not enough time to talk about all he wants to talk about." That Dr. hit it on the head!

5. A sweet home:

Besides the people who yell at their dogs who live behind us, we love our home! It is new, comfortable, has enough space, close to the freeway and any major store needed. There are friends nearby and a Church and School within walking distance. Our landlords are amazingly nice. They should become members!

6. 4 Sisters and 2 Brothers, 10 Sister-in-Laws and 11 Brother-in-laws

Who love and care for me and my family. Amazing!

7.Amazing friends

Who are kind and loving and supportive and fun!


8. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints:

I'm so glad that I have the privilege to be a member of this great Church. Looking forward to the Easter Pagent in Mesa coming up soon!


9. Chocolate, Pink, Mazda Miatas, the Beach, Reading, Blogging, Writing, Baking, Crafting, Swimming, Running, Hot Tubs, Shopping, etc!

Life is Amazing!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments