Gratitude Tuesday


tilt much? I was going thru some boxes and found this easel I made over 10 yrs. ago at BYU in an El. Ed. class. I have never used it, but packed it up each time we moved. I used it yesterday. And it's tilted! And I think I got an A in that class! Oh, well! My poor cub scouts!


I feel like blogging. My hair is wet, the kids are at school, the dog is taking a nap outside my bedroom door. One of Josh's 2 rules is no-dogs-in-our-bedroom (the other is no babies in bed, although sometimes I stretch that rule at 6 am with a nursing little one). I don't have anything particular to say today. This morning I was feeling a bit down- as I am wont to do occasionally since I do have bipolar- and started writing a list of things I am grateful for.

I am grateful:

-that Josh doesn't have to leave until 7:20 am for work.
-that he comes home at least 30 min. earlier that before.
-that we found Sadie.
-that I have a daughter.
-that I have 3 sons.
-that I had 2 miscarriages (but no, I don't want anymore).
-that I still want to have more kids.
-that a Super Walmarts is so so close to me.
-that there are 3 Targets- one Super one- within 10 min. of my house.
-that I have lithium.
-that my immediate family is faithful in the Church- all of them.

Look! This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.


Comments

Hey! I really like you "word"! Very inspiring. It must be crazy to have everyone gone all day! Thank you for blogging--it makes my day! Love you!