Another


My Sister-in-law Hilary took this picture of Elizabeth- isn't it Gorgeous? The lighting is beautiful- as is Elizabeth!

There is another baby boom going on and this time I feel strangely at peace. Maybe it's because I had morning sickness for a month recently and I remember too vividly how it felt. Maybe it's because I don't really want to be pregnant in the heat of the summer and think later would be better.

But, most of all, I had a thought. A calming, quiet thought.

It wasn't the right time for our baby to come to our family.

It wasn't me. It wasn't something that I did or didn't do.

And it's okay that we've had to wait such a long time.

Because babies are worth waiting for.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Depression and the Inauguration '09

Baby Name Woes

Angels Among Us