Megan's Birthday/Christmas List 2007


Christmas 2006
At a risk of putting myself out there, I am posting my Birthday/Christmas list online. For those of you who don't know, my birthday falls six days before Christmas. I haven't decided if that's a good or bad thing yet. When I was little it was bad, because I would get combined birthday and Christmas presents, and thus felt jilted out of my present getting possibilities. Now, my husband will note what I want for "Christmas" and then get it for me for my birthday and then get something as a surprise for me for Christmas, which I enjoy being surprised by. As my husband does not read my blog, I have posted this same wish list on our refrigerator.

Megan's Birthday/Christmas Wish List
(not in order of preference or importance)

1. New set of scriptures
2. I-pod
3. Lladro
4. Wallet by Ju-Ju-Bee
5. New pajamas
6. A Beautiful house
7. A wonderful Christmas
8. A closer relationship to my Savior
9. A good therapy session.
10. A full day at the temple.
11. A shopping spree at the Mall.
12. A day with a Mazda Miata.
13. A baby girl.
14. Anything pink, chocolate or sparkly.
15. A chance to serve my family, friends, neighbors and community.
*** What else can one really want for Christmas?

I will add on to this list as I remember things. I must be forgetting a few things- oh, yea- diamonds, a trip to New York and a living room full of cute, clean, well dressed children with smiling happy faces.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments